We are always on the lookout for new development opportunities within Hampshire, Surrey & Berkshire and are actively looking at all types of land, including:
- Land with or without planning permission
- Land suitable for a few dwellings to several dozen
- Homes with large gardens
- Urban or rural locations
- Previously developed brownfield land
- Greenfield land suitable for promotion
- Land suitable for alternative uses, such as care home or commercial
Where a site is acquired without planning permission, we will undertake all matters in relation to the planning application and will cover all associated costs.
If you own land that may be suitable for development, or just have a garden too large to manage, we would be pleased to speak to you and can quickly provide you with a no-obligation appraisal of your land’s potential on a strictly confidential basis.
Effective introductions will be acknowledged and agents retained.
Please contact: Tony Webber or Sammy Hall on 01252 343000 or by using the enquiry form below.